Pasta is the easiest thing to cook with anything. Simple, delicious, filling!
This time, I used spiral paste. I don't cook everything because the rest I want to make seblak
300 grams chicken fillet (diced)
350 grams pasta
1 onion (chopped small)
5 cloves of garlic (crushed)
3 tbsp butter
2 liters of water
1 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp heavy cream
3 slices of cheese
200 grams of frozen vegetables
2 white tofu (crushed)
100 ml water
200 grams basil pesto
2 handfuls basil/spinach
Pinch of chili powder (optional)
1. Boil 2 liters of water, add olive oil and pasta. Stir. Then, add 2 pinches of salt and black pepper to taste. Stir. Cook for 10 minutes, then drain.
2. Melt the butter, then sauté the chicken and onions until the chicken changes color.
3. Add seasoning to taste and heavy cream. Stir.
4. Add frozen vegetables and cheese. Stir well.
5. Add 100 ml of water, basil pesto, stir again. Cook until slightly reduced and thickened. Taste test. Adjust if there is a taste that has been there, uh, it means less taste
6. Turn off the fire. Add pasta and spinach/basil. Stir to let the spinach/basil wilt. Sprinkle chili powder aka bon cape to make it delicious 😆 Ready to eat!